Working primarily with Government, Libraries, Mining, Manufacturing, Newspapers, Banking industry and the Health industry. Gosford Micrographics is providing microfilm, scanning, conversion and indexing services for many satisfied clients. We have state of the art equipment that enables us to produce in excess of 18 million images per month.
Gosford Micrographics was one of the first in the micrographics industry to achieve Quality Accreditation in
1994 and has successfully maintained the accreditation through annual audits to AS/NZS ISO9001:2008. Gosford Micrographics are a vendor on NSW Procurement SCM0020 for category G20 – Digitisation. Gosford Micrographics are a signatory to Queensland GITC5 for Government purchasing and have taken a leadership role with environment sustainability by supporting the Greenfleet program to enable the entire company motor vehicle fleet to be carbon neutral
Our Services include, but are not limited to:
Hand-made book binding with either buckram or leather fabric including gold embossing for council minutes and university theses. Not available for repair of existing binding.
- 16mm film & 35 mm film, Aperture Cards, Microfiche, Jacket microfiche.
- Duplicates: Vesicular , Silver halide and Diazo
- Methylene Blue Testing of microfilm
- Repair of Microfilm
- Cleaning of Microfilm
- Microfilm Audits
- Micrographic Support Services
- Credit card to A3 in bi-tonal, greyscale and colour
- Large format (A2-A0) in bi-tonal, greyscale and colour fully realigned
- Microfilm: 16mm & 35mm rolls, Aperture cards, Microfiche
- Film-Based Imaging for manuscripts and bound books